Wishing all our HSI-Katy scholars best of luck during the testing week. Please remember to:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Eat a healthy breakfast.
- Students can visit lockers before school’s morning bell. But students are to take everything they need for the test or for all 3 blocks if they are not testing. After the morning bell, no lockers can be visited until lunch break.
- All clubs and tutorials cancelled unless a special arrangement has been made with a teacher/mentor.
- No hoodies allowed even if students are testing.
- Testing students can bring a book, snack and drink.
- Students going on field trips will not visit lockers at all; so leave belongings at home on the day of the field trip.
- Review the daily schedules so every student knows where to go each day.
~ Wednesday Schedule
~ Thursday Schedule