Student & Parent Welcome Back Letter (2022-23)
Dear Parent/Guardian & Students
We are excited to welcome you to the start of the 2022-2023 school year again! We have a lot to look forward to this year! We have prepared this letter to inform you of Harmony’s policies and procedures as they relate to your students’ attendance and academic success. Below are a few things to help you get ready:
- First Day: As announced earlier, the first day of school has been moved back to Aug 22nd, 2022. Until further notice, we will begin our first day at 7:50am on Monday, August 22nd. All students should report to campus on time each day to ensure they do not miss any learning time. We will provide another update regarding the construction status no later than Aug. 15th.
- Contact Info: Do we have the correct phone number, email, and mailing address for you? Update your contact info at your Skyward Account. (Skyward Family Access English/Spanish)
- Attendance: When your student is absent from school, parents are asked to inform the school. This contact can be made through Skyward using the Guardian Entrance Absence Request. This request allows the parent to submit an absence request directly to the campus Attendance Specialist through the parent’s Skyward Family Access. Once the request has been submitted, the Attendance Specialist will approve or deny the request. This action must be taken by the parent for each absence.
- We’re here to help: If we can help with things like devices, meals, health and mental health, or anything else, check our website at https://hsikaty.harmonytx.org/ or call Ms. Khan Secretary: 956-256-7134. Ms. Hernandez Registrar: 401-372-7199. Ms. Hanaa Attendance: 301-375-0858.
- How to access Harmony Portal: Last but not least, please read below important reminders and click on the links to watch the videos explaining how to access Harmony Portal. Once students get access to Harmony Portal, they will have access to all other resources such as Student Emails, Schoology, CLEVER, etc. Please follow these steps to ensure you have access before Monday August 22, 2022.
How to get to My Harmony Portal and Claim Account
How to Get to My Harmony Portal and Open Schoology
- Virtual Home Visits: We have started our Virtual Home Visit Drive. Please be sure to register using this link: https://forms.gle/cunHtQFSo6C6wFjP9 We will go over important information
Harmony School of Innovation Katy