Dear HSI-Katy Parents and Students,
As a reminder, today is the last day of school, thanks to everyone for helping make this a successful year! Technology drop-offs will begin tomorrow 5/27/2021.
All technology items borrowed from the campus must be returned. Please see the information below:
The following items must be returned to campus:
· Chrome books
· Hot spots
We will begin collecting the above items on:
June 1st – Tuesday — 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
June 2nd – Wednesday — 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
June 3rd – Thursday — 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
June 4th – Friday — 9:00 am – 3:30 pm
Before Arriving at the campus:
· Returning items: Place items in a Ziploc or sealed bag. Clearly label the bag with your student’s last & first name and grade level.
· Items in Trunk: Place bag in your trunk.
Arriving to campus:
Enter HSI-Katy from 99 and Grand Corner. Please, go to the front office and turn in any technology items. Thank you!
If you are an AP student AND testing in June, your technology items will need to be returned by June 18th between 9:00 am -4:00 pm to the front office. Please wear a mask.
For theft or damage or if accessories were not included, the student will be responsible for reimbursing the district for the repair costs listed below.
- Screen – Up to $90 depending on the device model
- Keyboard/touchpad – Up to $60 depending on the device model
- Power cord – Up to $35 depending on the device model.
- Full replacement – Up to $332 depreciation value from Asset system
- Full replacement – $1,625
- Full replacement – $150
- Full replacement – $22.46
*Failure to turn in a Chromebook will result in the student being charged the full current market value for a new one (Up to $332, depending on the device model). Additionally, a report of stolen property with the local law enforcement agency will be filed by the school or school designee.
Thank you for your understanding,